PAPE’ MACHINERY, INC. – CONSTRUCTION & FORESTRY DIVISION – MAUI, HI
PRODUCT SUPPORT LEAD:
Position will be the customer point of contact for the parts and service departments. Will oversee daily operations of the parts and service department. Required to process customer orders, stock orders, credits and shipping & receiving duties as well as general warehouse maintenance and housekeeping. Required to organize, prioritize, schedule and assign work to shop & field technicians. Will build Parts & Labor quotes for equipment repairs. Additionally, position will work with the Sales Department & Rental department to prioritize new equipment and work with Rental Department to quickly address and repair rental machines.
Position requires exceptional customer service and excellent communication. Technical knowledge of all makes of Construction & Agriculture equipment required. Individual must be proficient in computer applications associated with manufacturer parts, repair and warranty.
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 150 locations, over 4,000 members and 80 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape’ Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.