Allied Reliability Group is looking for a highly motivated, organized, and driven candidates for an Entry Level Forester position with a large Manufacturer in Huttig, AR. This position comes with excellent pay, benefits, and room for advancement!
The successful candidate must be willing and able to build the relationships with landowners, loggers, and timber dealers necessary to procure a consistent supply of high-quality logs for the mill. The candidate we are seeking should be self-motivated, a quick learner, and be eager to take on higher-level responsibilities or a position of leadership if called upon.
- Safety focused experience
- Good leadership, coordination, and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to work with a team, including mill-related teams
- Self-motivated and efficient in the planning and execution of responsibilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be competent or have the ability to learn to conduct timber cruising, timber appraisals, SFI auditing and be able to ensure compliance with all appropriate best management practices
- Have well-honed procurement skills
- A 4-year degree in Forestry
- A minimum of 5 years of procurement experience
- Knowledge of local area and contractors
- Basic knowledge of lumber mill operations