Under the direction of the group leader, supervisor or manager the lead technician is responsible for the processing, setup and trouble shooting of the machines in their assigned work area. They are responsible for ensuring adherence to safety, quality, housekeeping, and company policies, procedures and standards.
- Responsible for all processes, equipment, preventative maintenance, safety and housekeeping of the assigned work area and meeting established procedures and standards.
- Organizes work for smooth operations, analyze problems, implements solutions and reports process and equipment problems to the group leader, supervisor or manager.
- Responsible for processing and trouble shooting of all machines in their area, training techniques of new employees, and assisting other areas in trouble shooting and processing as required.
- Supports all established rules, regulations, polices, and procedures are followed.
- Supports affective scrap and cost reduction programs.
- Performs a variety of activities requiring communication and support to other employees.
- Must be able and capable to work any shift assigned and must be able to work overtime as required.
- Should be able to perform other jobs in assigned work area in case of employee absence or additional requirements.
- Monitor and improve quality of parts
- Cycle 25 activities cycle up
- May be required to travel on company business.
- High School Education or GED
- RJG Training or Paulsen training (preferred)
- 2-3 years manufacturing (automotive preferred)
- MS Excel, MS Word
- Self-management a must!
- Able to operate and troubleshoot the machinery, tools and equipment
- Able to lift loads of forty (40) pounds
- Must have great attendance
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are exclusive standards of the
position. Incumbents will follow any other instruction, and perform any other related duties, as may be required
by their supervisor
Location (city, state or zip code) You must select a location. Education status You must select an education status answer. Seeking for You must select a seeking status answer. First Name* Last Name* Email* Phone Number* Name Email Location Job Title No file has been chosen Phone number