Established in 1969
Largest Global Photomask Supplier
Reputation of Service Excellence
Department of Defense Trusted
Our People Make the Difference
Join our family and grow with us!
Photronics Inc, is looking for Process Technician who takes pride in a finished product, done right the first time, has the desire to learn and strives for success in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking to join an engaging, rewarding, collaborative, and friendly working environment in a highly technical operating setting, we want to hear from you!
This assignment is a non exempt role and both day and night shifts are available. Photronics will provide on the job training to help the candidate be successful.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Support engineering activities, through a variety of mechanical, electrical, and chemical processes.
• Operate several pieces of equipment at the same time, monitor tool performance and evaluate statistical data for process conformance.
• Will use sophisticated programs to track and control photomasks through the production process
• Thrive in a fast paced environment
• Deliver advanced solutions in a highly technical operating setting
• Independent decision making capability
• Ability to follow sequential process from start to finish
• Take pride in a finished product done right the first time
• Perform problem solving and basic trouble shooting procedures
• Willingness and attitude to learn and strive for success
• 1-2 years of experience
New employment offers are contingent upon applicants providing a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination card to Photronics on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming the COVID-19 vaccination process has been completed. Requests for medical or religious accommodation, to the extent permitted by applicable law, should be submitted to Photronics Human Resources.
This facility is a government trusted facility. Applicants selected for this position will be required to apply for DOD Secret Clearance. Only US Citizens are eligible for Security Clearance.
Photronics is an Equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, protected veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Photronics is an E-Verify company.