At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Support processing of biweekly and monthly U.S. payroll to ensure timely and accurate paychecks. Work with ADP NAS model using ADP Enterprise.
• Generate and audit pre and post payroll reports.
• Support year end processes.
• Process retro pay and terminations.
• Process New Hire Report, Termination Report and verify associate state and local taxes are set up based on work location. Interpret payroll policies and ensures appropriate tax, benefits and garnishment deductions are calculated and applied correctly.
• Follows Corporate SOX internal controls and utilizes the pre and post audits cycle checklists to ensure compliance.
• Support requests for information related to federal and state audits.
• Research complex and critical issues and responds to Tier1 HR Help Desk.
• Review/ research Remedy tickets and assign to appropriate team members.
• Makes recommendations for process improvement opportunities. Document department processes and update SOPs. Train other team members as needed.
• May perform other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
• Requires basic knowledge of U.S. payroll tax regulations.
• Strong Excel skills required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent experience preferred.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Maintain privacy of data and information.
• Teamwork, coordination and collaboration.
• Resourceful and self-directed.
• Intermediate level using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• ADP & Workday knowledge desirable