Who We Are
Tronox Holdings plc (NYSE:TROX) is the world’s leading integrated manufacturer of titanium dioxide pigment. We mine titanium-bearing mineral sands and operate upgrading facilities that produce high-grade titanium feedstock materials, pig iron and other minerals. With nearly 6,500 employees across six continents, our rich diversity, unmatched vertical integration model, and unparalleled operational and technical expertise across the value chain, position Tronox as the preeminent titanium dioxide producer in the world. We are one of largest in our industry, providing products that add brightness and durability to paints, plastics, paper, and other everyday products.
At Tronox, we believe living our values allows us to create a stronger, more successful company for everyone who works with us. We care deeply about our people, and we seek to attract and retain talented individuals who share our values. These are:
- We have an uncompromising focus on operating safe, reliable and responsible facilities.
- We honor our responsibility to create value for stakeholders.
- We treat others with respect, and act with personal and organizational integrity.
- We build our organization with diverse, talented people who make a positive difference, and we invest in their success.
- We are adaptable, decisive, and effective.
- We are trustworthy and reliable, and we build mutually rewarding relationships.
- We share accountability and have high expectations for ourselves and one another.
- We do the right work the right way in every aspect of our business.
- We celebrate the joy of working together to accomplish great things.
Process Engineering Lead
This position is responsible for process improvements, project development, and assisting operations in meeting safety, environmental, quality and productivity goals. Ensures the operation of the plant in an environmentally responsible manner in compliance with all Safety, Health and Environmental Policy.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Support plant personnel and process improvement efforts to meet safety, quality, efficiency, and production goals
- Use creative problems solving to improve safety, quality, cost, and production
- Gather, interpret and/or analyze data, and draw conclusions based on the data
- Make data driven decisions and demonstrate the ability to make the appropriate assumptions when unknowns exist
- Exercise sound technical judgment in resolution of a problem and seek direction from supervisor when necessary
- Remove process variability through control loop optimization or other process improvements
- Alarm rationalization and implementation
- Conduct PRV, control valve, pump, and other equipment sizing as needed
- Complete field process/equipment audits
- Conduct technical studies and or experiments to determine the improvements needed for plant and area goals
- Demonstrate clear written and oral communication skills with peers, management and customers
- Partner with maintenance team to analyze and improve equipment availability and energy consumption as needed
- Supervise others as needed to achieve objectives
- Initiate projects, implement management of change requirements, and manage project implementation as needed
- Participate in Process Hazard Analysis as needed
- Manage all projects in a safe and environmentally responsible manner
- Advise and assist plant support and R&D personnel as needed
- Keep well informed on new developments in quality control and process engineering through contact with educational institutions, professional societies, professional and trade journals, texts and periodicals
- Promote a “work-safe” attitude and environment where safety is the prerequisite to all activities
Process Engineer position requires a degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering and 1-3 years’ engineering experience. Ability to present ideas, professional communication skills and excellent human relationship skills are required.
Located in Northeast Mississippi the Hamilton facility is a short distance to the cities of Columbus, Amory, Aberdeen, and West Point. Within an easy commute, you will find several world class attractions.
For music lovers, there is the Beale Street historic district, Graceland, and Nashville.
Fantastic Creole cuisine and music of New Orleans and the sparkling white beaches of the Gulf of Mexico are also just a short drive away.
Hamilton is in the heart of Southeastern Conference Sports, a premier location for college sporting events.