Color Print Production Operator
Summary: ARC Document Solutions, Inc. (www.e-arc.com) is currently seeking candidates for a Print Production Operator - Color Printing role who enjoys operating and maintaining photocopy and digital machines to reproduce customer orders and provide printing solutions to customers, and generates sales. Will assist customers in placing work orders and performs final quality inspections. Provide the best quality service and products through exemplary customer service and turnarounds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist customers in placing orders by obtaining job specifications and preparing complete and accurate work order forms
• Estimating jobs for clients
• Perform customer service duties; communicating with clients via email, phone, in-person to gather assets, proof files, review job specs, etc.
• Update and maintain a production job status board
• Process, comprehend and follow detailed written and verbal instructions
• Prepare digital files to download to large format color digital and finishing devices, doing some pre-flight tasks
• Operate and maintain large format and small format color digital devices to generate oversized prints
• Perform finishing duties as required to get the job out in a timely manner
• Perform quality control checks on each job produced
• Gather, organize, and wrap completed work for delivery
• Generate and attach invoices onto each order as completed
• Complete paperwork for the billing process
• Knowledge and understanding of all major color graphics software programs
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Understand color file manipulation and digital printing processes.
• Experience in graphic application files and printing solutions
• Experience in finishing work; lamination, cutting, weeding, taping
• Friendly personality and good attitude. Commitment to provide a high level of customer service
• Works well in a team environment
• Communicate well, both oral and written. Excellent organizational skills. Detail-oriented
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
• Flexibility to work overtime on occasion
• 2+ years experience in the graphics field using graphic applications
• 1-2 years of direct color services and design such as signage, posters, projects, etc.
• Thorough knowledge of materials and equipment utilized in color duplicating and digital printing
This is what we are offering:
We have Great Cultural Fit:
We are one team, one company. We are blessed with an outstanding culture and maintaining this is something very important to all of us. The right candidate can succeed in a team environment.
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.