The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 2,500 bays and over 2,000 technicians on staff; over 135 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
Camping World is looking for a Lot Porter.
Essential Job Functions:
- Park and move RV units in a timely fashion
- Ensures window prices on recreational vehicles are installed and removed as instructed
- Maintains weekly lot washes and ensures all units and isles are clean
- Writes work orders, tracks problems and ensures units are in proper working order
- Sweeps, picks up trash and debris, empties garbage cans: keeps lot clean and professional in appearance
- Keeps units and equipment secure from weather
- Maintains physical inventory on a weekly basis
- Ensures slide-outs are in, jacks are down, steps are down, select awnings are opened and the doors are unlocked
- Maintains a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Essential Job Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Towing exp preferred
- Ability to use yard tractor and/or forklift
- Ability to drive an R V
- Experience using generators and operating slide-outs
- Ability to repair small items and identify problem units
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
- Exposure to heights and hazards related to working with electrical and welding equipment
- Environmental conditions include heat, cold, humidity, noise, dust and wetness
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.