AIM or MISSION:
The aim of the Polyurea Technician is to apply polyurea coating to boats that accentuates the design and provides a nonskid surface that adds durability and protection.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES/EXPECTATIONS:
- Polyurea is applied to all boats per boat model and package.
- Clean and maintain all polyurea equipment.
- Adhere to environmental and safety policies and procedures.
- Track and record polyurea usage.
- All boats have polyurea applied per Xpress Boats standards and specifications.
- Equipment is cleaned and maintained on a daily basis.
- Adhere to environmental and safety policies.
REQUIRED SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to follow written and verbal instruction
- Attention to detail
- Dependable transportation
- Ability to work 6:30 am - 5 pm Monday - Thursday plus occasional overtime