The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 2,500 bays and over 2,000 technicians on staff; over 135 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides consultation to service technicians and customers
- Researches hard to find parts Maintains appropriate levels of parts kept in stock
- Places and tracks parts orders Receives shipments and stocks parts
- Keeps units and equipment secure from weather
- Keeps supervisor apprised of work progress
- Demonstrates operation of newly installed equipment
- Performs related troubleshooting tasks based on skill level
- Maintains a safe work area for customers and coworkers
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- High school education or equivalent
- 1-3 years of parts experience in RV, Auto or Marine industry a plus
- Working knowledge of activities, methods, procedures and policies of the shop
- Comprehensive product knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Valid driver's license may be required
- Forklift experience/certification preferred or ability to be certified required
- May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
- Periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage! For more information please visit: www.mycampingworldbenefits.com
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, veteran or uniformed service-member status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.