United States of America
PW105: North Berwick Wells Road, Route 9, North Berwick, ME, 03906 USA
Typical tasks include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work applicable written inspection procedures, drawings, Engine Manuals and other pertinent instruction and/or Approved Technical Data to plan and perform dimensional and visual inspection on parts, tools and gages and other equipment, accepting material or referring for rework or quality review based on findings.
- Use a variety of fixed and variable measuring instruments where work instructions are well defined to check dimensions and record results.
- Perform necessary mathematical computations to determine extent of nonconformance and complete appropriate paperwork.
- Follow proper procedures to perform in-line checks and verification of dimensions and make sure that Work Instructions are being followed.
- Recognize need and arrange for repair or replacement of measuring equipment used in performing the work as necessary.
- Support and promote continuous improvement initiatives to meet business objectives.
- Must maintain Inspection stamp.
- Manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Flexibility around shifts, for training and to maintain workflow, to include overtime
- May be assigned to carry out tasks, not specifically listed, within the scope and skill level of this job description in support of department objectives and to develop individuals’ skills.
- High School or General Equivalency Diploma
- 1 – 3 years related experience
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- 1-2 years of inspection experience.
- Experience with precision measuring equipment.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms