AIM or MISSION: The aim of paint prep. position is to prepare all surfaces of the boat according to factory specifications to remove imperfections and ensure paint adhesion.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES/EXPECTATIONS:
• Using bondo and other surface prepping methods to achieve optimal quality.
• Use of an orbital sander to remove bondo and other fillers and to prepare substrate for painting.
• Clean all surfaces of the boat using acetone or other common chemicals.
• Quality control inspection of boats and materials.
• Keep area swept and clean
Ability to operate power sander
High attention to detail