Responsible for maintaining packing equipment, general quality of the finished product and preparation of finished product for warehouse or trailers.
- Monitor automatic and or semi-automatic packaging equipment to ensure it is functioning properly.
- Visual quality inspection for packaging durability and product acceptability.
- Cleaning and preparation of trailers
- Loading product into trailers or storage areas.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Film roll/bag changes as needed.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting a plus
- Blow mold background a plus
- Standing All Day, up to 12 hours depending on facility
- 20/20 vision or corrective eyewear
- Intricate dexterity and ambidextrous use of hands and fingers.
- Standing and walking continuously.
- Climbing ladders to a maximum seven feet.
2nd shift 2pm - 10:30pm; Monday - Friday
40 hrs / week