Lyle Machinery Co. (“LMC”), headquartered in Richland, Mississippi, is a family-owned and operated heavy equipment dealer with over 60 years’ experience, partnered with CemenTech, the world’s largest manufacturer of volumetric concrete mixing systems to deliver full-line sales and service throughout MS, AL, LA, FL, and TX.
LMC currently is looking for a powerhouse, MODERN MARVEL Outside Sales Representative in our Richland, Mississippi location, to bring stellar service through knowledge of the CemenTech line, to new and existing customers through their exceptional performance backed by our devoted Lyle dependability!
- Quoting and negotiating unit prices and credit terms, preparing contracts, and recording/finalizing orders
- Prepare daily sales call reports and updates with key actions, associated action item notes, as well as reporting lost sales
- Identify, develop and maintain customer relationships and expectations with current and prospective markets within the scope of LMC’s Mission Statement in a professional and timely manner – customer delivers may be required
- Effectively communicate with Sales, Service and Parts to ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide on-site expertise from demonstrations, machine inspections, to technical support through Q & A sessions with regard to parts, service, pricing and credit terms
- Manage designated territories, industry contact databases, and customers to maximize our presence on equipment purchases
- Maintain up to date knowledge of new products and developments relevant to the equipment and customer trends
- Prospect new and existing customers, and work with them to provide solutions to equipment needs, including but not limited to “cold-calling”
- Maintain LMC’s competitive advantage by meeting and exceeding company targets for units, dollars and gross profit while maintaining desired market share levels in the designated territory for core products, as well as, by appropriately managing customers’ needs
- Other work-related functions as assigned by management
- High School diploma/GED preferred
- 3+ years of sales experience in related industries specific to knowledge of concrete
- Clean MVR
- Must be able to engage in constant interactions with internal staff and the public
- Must be knowledgeable of financing functions related to sales
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft office, specifically Excel
- Planning and organizational skills
- May have exposure to chemicals, including, but not limited to gasoline, diesel fuel, propane, kerosene, and cleaning solvents
- Must be able to safely operate, mount/dismount, hook-up/secure/transport equipment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Competitive compensation, 401(K), PSP, Vacation, Medical insurance package, Accidental & Disability insurance and MORE!
*This job description outlines specific duties that are expected for the position, however, it is not intended to cover every aspect of the position nor is it in any way to be interpreted or construed as a contract of employment.