IGT (NYSE:IGT) is a global leader in gaming. We deliver entertaining and responsible gaming experiences for players across all channels and regulated segments, from Lotteries and Gaming Machines to Sports Betting and Digital. Leveraging a wealth of compelling content, substantial investment in innovation, player insights, operational expertise, and leading-edge technology, our solutions deliver unrivaled gaming experiences that engage players and drive growth. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has approximately 10,500 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
The Organizational Development Expert is a supporting role in the development of methodologies and services provided by the Organization Design global center of excellence, which operates in the Organization, Transformation and Global Services structure, within the People & Transformation department.
The role operates in a broad operational range of activities and processes, summarized below:
- Supports the design and evolution of the operating models underlying the IGT structures, (including key processes, job design, department structure, spans and layers, organization cost structure, other), understanding their organization needs, evaluating the possible changes to be implemented and related impacts. Performs organizational analysis, defining alternative scenarios and proposing possible solutions
- Conducts impact assessments of organizational announcements, including impacts to changes in departments, supervisors, locations, domino effect of people movements, and discussed findings with People Partners
- Updates organizational documentation, both as a result of major organizational changes and on a periodic basis. Participate in job design which include job enlargement and job enrichment and data privacy responsibility
- Updates organizational data in HR transactional system of record such as: Department name, new departments
- Supports the entire P&T structure in defining and updating processes and procedures
- Support the global P&T data privacy obligations including writing operating procedures as a result of organizational changes and documenting our global privacy system of records (One trust)
- Model organizational scenarios using data visualization tools (i.e., OrgVue)
- Partners with our P&T Data Management team members to maintain the data integrity of the Organizational Health indicators in our Dashboard
- Provides periodical reports to help monitor performance of organizational indicators
- Supports People partners and collaborates with CoEs for all OD related topics, if needed
- Gathers and provides input, analysis and reports to COEs for P&T programs and initiatives
- Participates in enterprise-wide projects such as HR systems upgrade, adoption of new technologies, innovation of methodologies and approaches
- 6+ years of related experience preferably in Human Resources or within a service delivery environment where analysis, process improvement and regulatory compliance are performed.
- Expertise in process reengineering.
- Experience in OrgVue is a plus.
- Project Management experience.
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and TEAMs.
- Data entry and analysis experience.
- Proficient in the English language (Oral, Written).
- Ability to work independently and function well in a team and matrix structure.
- Teamwork: ability to hold self and others accountable to meet commitments, consistently delivering results within required timelines and expectations, partnering with management, colleagues, and the rest of the People & Transformation function.
- Strong customer focus, delivering solutions with our employees in mind.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously, while maintaining high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience in the treatment of highly confidential information.
- Comfortable with organizational modeling tools (i.e., OrgVue), operating model frameworks (i.e., Business Model Canvas).
- Ability to engage in system’s thinking by connecting the dots.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Consulting experience is a plus.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.