The Sales Consultant position services retail stores. General responsibilities comprise of the proper management of an established sales territory including selling, servicing, merchandising, administration and ensuring up-to-date accounts receivable.
- Ensure consistent customer contact
- Properly plan and execute sales initiatives
- Handle all customer related issues in a prompt and friendly manner
- Full understanding of products and pricing schedules
- Make effective sales presentations
- Achieve assigned company objectives and successfully grow business
- Identify and nurture new accounts
- Use all available POS to enhance selling efforts
- Focus on merchandising basics such as display size and location, shelf position and standards, cold boxes, counters, windows and anywhere else consumers can be impacted
- Follow necessary steps when making sales calls
- Perform reliable inventory checks and communicate properly to minimize order mistakes
- Properly rotate products on shelves, cold boxes, displays, etc.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Handle all paperwork issues in a proper and timely manner
- BA/BS college degree or related industry experience
- Prior route sales experience (highly preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goals and results driven
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Reliable transportation and proof of insurance
- Local candidates preferred (no relocation package)
Johnson Brothers is an equal opportunity employer.