United States of America
AK303: Ft. Wainwright, AK, 5108 Range Road,Fort Wainwright, Alaska, 99703, United States of America
***CONTINGENT UPON AWARD***
Raytheon currently has an opportunity for an experienced professional serving as the Threat Manager in support of the Northwest Range Operations and Sustainment (NWROS) program, responsible for all Threat related systems and scenarios to support daily training missions and exercises in a Live-Virtual Constructive training environment. The NWROS is a turnkey, comprehensive support contract that facilitates sustainment/maintenance of range facilities, planning and execution of exercise and/or daily training mission support and Live-Virtual and Constructive (LVC) integration in support of training at Eielson AFB and Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, AK. Key tasks include:
- Coordinate requirements with EA MGR and IT/Radar MGR to ensure systems readiness and full support of required scenario implantation
- Manage threat system video display and recording capabilities
- Ensure Replica/FSU Threats, SA/GCI systems and manned threat simulators are prepared and positioned to support scheduled mission requirements
- Supervise and manage threat radar and missile systems
- Integrate use of modern software, airborne combat simulation systems and advanced surface-to-air radar and missile hardware for potential threat preparation and response
- Monitor and collect information generated by various airborne and ground platforms to create a Common Operating Picture (COP)
- Work inside and outside in various climatic conditions providing engineering guidance to facilitate repair and maintenance of radar equipment and associated systems
- Attend meetings with government and contract employees
- Plan/coordinate scheduled maintenance and services to ensure minimal impact on training missions
- 10 years work related experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to timely implement new solutions.
- Capable of operating in a dynamic environment, subject to rapid operational and environmental changes.
- Knowledge of radar theory and operation, signal generations techniques, RF system, RF test equipment experience
- Ability to read/understand OEM technical manuals and schematics
- Knowledge and experience with using Flap Lid, Clam Shell, SA-11, SA-15, and other radar systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to conduct presentations in front of senior level management and customers.
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong inter-personal skills and demonstrated ability to work across diverse groups of people and at all levels of an organization
- Reside near or be willing to relocate to the vicinity of Fairbanks/Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska
- Possess or have the ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret clearance
- Significant experience working tools pertaining a USAF Threats, Ranges, and Operations environment
- Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks and administrative details in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Prior military experience is a plus
- Familiar with Live Fire Range Operations
- Previous experience supporting live fire range operations for both direct fire and air delivered munitions with similar Instrumentation and Architecture
Bachelor’s degree or higher required in an Engineering or related field equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of education requirement
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms