United States of America
AK303: Ft. Wainwright, AK, 5108 Range Road,Fort Wainwright, Alaska, 99703, United States of America
***CONTINGENT UPON AWARD***
The position you are applying for is with Vertex Technology & Training Solutions which was formerly Raytheon Global Training & Logistics.
Vertex Aerospace LLC acquired Raytheon Global Training & Logistics in December 2021.
Raytheon currently has an opportunity for an experienced professional serving as the Logistics Manager in support of the Northwest Range Operations and Sustainment (NWROS) program, responsible for all facets of logistics and maintenance management to support the day-to-day operations, sustainment and training support in a Live-Virtual Construct environment. The Logistics Manager will develop budgets, life cycle management plans and allocate resources to ensure efficient and effective logistical support and sustainment of all training, GFE and facilities in use on the NWROS.
The NWROS is a turnkey, comprehensive support contract that facilitates sustainment/maintenance of range facilities, planning and execution of exercise and/or daily training mission support and Live-Virtual and Constructive (LVC) integration in support of training at Eielson AFB and Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, AK. Key tasks include:
- Use automated maintenance data systems to monitor maintenance trends, analyze equipment requirements, maintain equipment records, and document maintenance actions.
- Plan, budget and allocate resources to ensure maximum asset availability to support daily and exercise training support.
- Prioritize maintenance support based on missions, exercises and funds available.
- Make recommendations to the COR and PM on current priorities of effort, planned life cycle replacements and identification of Unfunded Requirements (UFR).
- Manage the performance of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance on GSE, ranges and facilities.
- Establish and oversee GFE accountability and fleet management.
- Supervise contractor logistics and maintenance personnel.
- Operate and maintain all IRSSS scoring equipment, computers, microphones.
- Manage the maintenance of range strafing pits, berms and provide and operate trencher as necessary for Contractor maintenance of cable between the pits and the tower.
- Five years of experience providing maintenance or logistics management for large operations.
- Experience providing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of systems and facilities in support of the NWROS.
- Ability to manage resources, personnel and time to ensure maximum asset availability to support LFE/MFE and daily training missions.
- Ability to develop and execute budgets in support of planned and unscheduled maintenance of ranges, facilities and systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to conduct presentations in front of senior level management and customers.
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong inter-personal skills and demonstrated ability to work across diverse groups of people and at all levels of an organization.
- Reside near or be willing to relocate to the vicinity of Fairbanks/Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska.
- Possess or have the ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to operate in extreme climatic conditions.
- Familiar with Live Fire Range Operations.
- Previous experience supporting live fire range operations with ground support equipment.
- Familiar with DoD maintenance processes for GFE.
- Knowledge of large and small capacity generators, power production plants and wheeled/tracked vehicles.
- Experience operating in austere environments.
Bachelors’ Degree or higher in Systems Management, Logistics or related field. Equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of education requirement.This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms