About the Position
Delivery agents are responsible for delivering and installing televisions and appliances in customer’s homes. Delivery agents will remove the existing defective television or appliances. Agents will secure products inside of a box truck, package and unpackage products in a way that prevents damages. The agents are responsible for driving the box trucks as part of a team of delivery agents.
· Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
· Collaborates - Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
· Decision Quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
· Optimizes Work Processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
· Situational Adaptability - Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
This position is expected to travel approximately 50% - 75%.
Travel regularly includes overnights: 3-4 nights out per week.