MG Line Material Handler (3rd shift)
Overview of the Material Handler (MV)
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Responsible for keeping production line supplied with pallets of empty returnable bottles.
- Responsible for assisting operators as needed
- Responsible for inspecting returned pallets for damage and separating if necessary.
- Responsible for keeping production line supplied with caps.
- Responsible for keeping production line supplied with empty racks as needed.
- Responsible for breaking down racks into correct format for production.
- Responsible for crushing and bailing recyclable plastic bottles and cardboard.
- Responsible for keeping glass dumpster empty.
- Responsible for moving finished product to designated area in warehouse.
- Responsible for a clean, organized, and safe work area at all times.
- Responsible for assisting as needed and directed by shift lead.
- Minimum of 2 years forklift experience required.
- Must be trained and certified for operation of propane station.
- Must be able to perform multi-task operations while maintaining exceptional performance.
- Excellent oral, organizational and communication skills along with mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds minimum.
- Copious climbing, walking and standing required.
- Must be detail oriented and energetic.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
Who We Are
Primo Water North America is America's favorite water, coffee and filtration solutions provider--reaching customers when, how and where they need water and creating customers for life by making better-for-you beverages easy.
One of North America's largest bottled water companies, we deliver safe, great-tasting water to homes, businesses and retail locations across the U.S. and Canada via 12 regional brands and three national brands -- Alhambra, Canadian Springs, Crystal Rock, Crystal Springs, Deep Rock, Hinckley Springs, Kentwood Springs, Labrador Source, Mountain Valley Water, Mount Olympus, Nursery, Primo, Sierra Spring, Sparkletts and Vermont Pure.
In North America, we provide direct delivery to more than 1.6 million homes and business locations, and over 13,000 retail locations across 42 U.S. states and Canada, covering 90% of the U.S. population and 80% of the Canadian population. We are also proud to provide more than 22,000 water exchange and refill locations.
Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about Primo Water North America. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.