Job Location: BBG Brandon - Brandon, MS
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School
Salary Range: Undisclosed
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Grocery
Merchandisers needed for large format stores (grocery stores) to stock shelves and Merchandise product.
$15.00 per hour - valid DL and reliable vehicle to travel to multiple stores in an area.
Responsibilities: include the following, other duties may be assigned
- Taking appropriate action to maximize sales and profit and reduce stockholding whilst increasing stock turn
- Monitor and manage the availability of stock on the floor and in the stockroom
- Manage in-store stock levels to optimize distribution
- Build, merchandise, and maintain all shelf sections and displays to conform to company standards and authorized promotions.
- Secure the best possible selling position for our products in each account consistent with the corporate standards.
- Create, develop and maintain goodwill in every account.
- Honor all business and personal commitments to your customers.
- Call in all customer requests for additional product or service.
- Recommend sufficient product inventory to eliminate out-of-stock situations.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs on a repeated and prolonged basis.
- Able to work some weekends, holidays.
- Able to push and pull a pallet of soft drinks with a pallet jack.
- OSHA certification to use power equipment.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and climb on a frequent basis.
- Must be able to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Sufficient reading skills for the position.
- Must be able to communicate effectively to interact with customers and consumers.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, tasks, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with being a Presell Representative. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to modify essential functions of the job, or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)