At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
- Responsible for maintaining and extending .Net Web and Windows applications in a mature, fast-paced agile development environment creating the next generation of innovative applications and services for the funds industry.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Create wireframes and deliver quality software
- Ability to assist in testing of applications, ensuring software quality and excellence of UI \ UX design is maintained to the highest standards.
- Adhere to good design practices and ensure standards are maintained as part of code reviews to ensure secure, robust, maintainable, scalable and extendable applications.
- Work as part of an agile (scrum) multi-functional systems development team.
- Conduct operations support activities and trouble shooting to support the business.
- Working on a variety of projects and different technologies simultaneously
- Working on all aspects of the implementation including database, back-end logic and UI