At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
Role and responsibilities include:
- First respondent to any security incident
- Take end to end Ownership to investigate any security incident which is reported.
- Accountable for logical closure of all security incident in timely manner
- Prepare and present incident closure reports
- Responding to inbound security monitoring alerts, emails, and inquiries from the organization.
- Investigate potential incidents and intrusion attempts and lead containment, eradication, recovery, and lessons learned.
- Analyze and correlate incident data to develop a preliminary root cause and corresponding remediation strategy
- Monitor and respond to security events as part of the 24X7 SIRT. Working collaboratively in a ‘follow the sun’ team model.
- Create and maintain well documented and tested security incident management standard operating procedures and run books aligning with industry standard methodologies.
- Develop and maintain strong business and technology relationships, becoming a trusted partner through routine verbal communications and hosting meetings.
- Coordinate containment, response, and recovery efforts in accordance with documented procedures
- Provide periodic progress report and updates to management for ongoing security incidents
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, similar discipline or demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Excellent analytical skills, and ability to work with the global team.
- Experience in Security incident investigation and management
- Experience working with AWS and cloud is an added advantage
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems and troubleshooting is an added advanteage
- Understanding of security technologies: IPS, WAF, NAC, Proxy, Firewall, Anti-virus etc.
- Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, topology, and security), operating systems (Windows/Linux), and web technologies (Internet security).
- Understanding of industry best practices, strategies, frameworks and regulations such as International Standards Organization (ISO) 2700x, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
- Experience with and ability to document processes, systems and controls.
- Ability to identify gaps in existing processes, systems and controls and work on those identified gaps to rectify the same
- Understanding of networking concepts and protocols (such as DNS, Open DNS, DHCP, SMTP, FTP, SSL, HTTP etc.)
- Excellent Communication Skills: oral and written English language skills are essential
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills and ability to think “out of the box” required
- Ability to work independently or with a team, under minimum supervision
- Willingness to work night shift.