- Utilize engineering principles to assist in the performance of engineering duties
- Conduct and analyze mill experiments
- Write reports on findings
- Assist other engineers in on-going projects
- Utilize various laboratory equipment for process analysis
- Perform data analysis and report trends to operation personnel
- Be in direct contact with operation personnel working on projects that will directly affect production
- Participate in day to day engineering activities in a fast paced and varied environment.
- Develop trials based on research and needs.
- Candidates should be enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in Mechanical Engineering
- Completed at least their freshman year of study
- Preferred GPA of at least 2.7.
Steel Dynamics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.