Requisition ID: 52750
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2021, the company reported approximately $22 billion in annual sales, 69,000 employees and 54 manufacturing and technology research centers.
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by FORTUNE as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Diversity, One Whirlpool, and Spirit of Winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of a company that is in constant pursuit of improving life at home.
Whirlpool is currently seeking qualified candidates for an Master Technician.
This role is responsible for providing a differentiated service experience where technical support is provided in the installation, diagnosis, and repair of Whirlpool’s family of brands of major appliances. Work is completed through multi-channel interactions including voice, chat, email, and video calls while achieving all quality and interaction objectives. The Senior Specialist, Technician is also responsible for cross-functional communication and collaboration to create the desired customer experience. This is a remote role.
• Support Consumer Service Analytics as analyst enabling deployment of the Consumer Care Strategy with significant direction from Sr Analyst and Consumer Services Leadership
• Provide detailed information on new or emerging issues to Quality and Engineering teams
• Provide technical support using multi-channel interactions in the installation, diagnosis, and repair of Whirlpool’s family of brands of major appliances
• Identify and communicate business and content gaps for continuous improvement efforts
• Work for extended periods of time at a desk
• Converse using a headset. A headset will be provided to you.
• Learn through direct instruction and self-study
• Handle company confidential information
• Work a non-traditional work schedule within the hours of operation (8 a.m. - 8 p.m. EST)
• You can work this job remotely from anywhere in the US
• Trade School or Associates Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Automotive Engineering
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and organizational skills
• A basic understanding of how to leverage numerous and different technologies
• Customer Service Experience and/or Call Center Operations
• Knowledge of continuous improvement and/or lean principles
• Bilingual Canadian French and English
Connect with us and learn more about Whirlpool Corporation. See what it's like to work at Whirlpool by visiting Whirlpool Careers. Additional information about the company can be found on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
At Whirlpool Corporation, we value and celebrate diversity. Whirlpool Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity and prohibits any discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable law.