Marketing - Video Production Intern (Summer 2022)
Internship Dates: Full Time for approximately 12 weeks (May – August 2022)
As a Marketing & Communications - Video Production Intern, you will: Gain knowledge and understanding of the business through hands on activities, coaching, and projects. A few learning opportunities include:
- Assisting with all aspects of video production, including shooting, editing, and audio mixing.
Supporting all aspects of video animation projects, including storyboarding, design, and animation.
Preparing files for web, social, or video distribution.
Collaborating on design and video concepts with external and internal resources.
Attending and participating in internal meetings, presentations, and brainstorming sessions as directed.
Supporting marketing and communication tasks including digital design and social marketing.
Creating content that aligns with our company brand standards and culture.
Building and strengthening a network of professional contacts within the department and across the company.
Assisting with special projects as directed by leadership.
- NOTE: this description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization; these duties are considered marginal.
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Must have completed your Junior year at a credited College or University.
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Ability to provide a work portfolio that may be viewed online
- Experience with camera, lighting, and audio equipment.
- Practical experience and working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Capability to perform basic Microsoft Office tasks.
- Strong writing and people-relations skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to think creatively and collaborate on internal and external teams.
- Aptitude to multitask and prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong skills with peripheral technology, especially digital cameras and video equipment.
- Desire to learn and adapt to new communication and design principles, tools, and technologies.
- High level of motivation, willingness to learn.
- Content to travel.
- Have the desire and ability to work well both independently and cross functionally.
- Are willing to engage others through strong communication and leadership skills.
- Are an inquisitive individual that has a desire to gain knowledge through experience.
- Ability to perform all duties required in both office and manufacturing environments wearing proper PPE.
- Have reliable transportation to and from working location.
- Experience with video production.
- Two years of completed coursework with video production is strongly preferred.
In return, at American Foods Group you will find a winning culture that will invest in you and your future. A few perks and experiences you will gain:
- Earning a competitive wage.
- Provided housing at no cost to you.
- The opportunity to become exposed and develop knowledge and skills associated with the food processing business.
- Thrive in a teamwork environment, honing interpersonal skills, and formulate potential career opportunities.
- Manage various projects throughout the internship that are specific to your declared discipline.
- Earn academic credits though a supervised educational internship (if applicable).
- Learn specifically about American Foods Group and gain real work experience that you cannot achieve in the classroom.
For further questions and/or concerns, please contact [email protected]