To develop, maintain and grow On Premise and CDC account volume and gross profit within an assigned territory. This position will be responsible for account development and retention, new account acquisition and face to face order taking within the confined geography. They will have the ability to alter distribution, frequency and order taking procedures, to better meet the customer’s needs. The position may cross multiple facility boundaries.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Account Development:
- Using company-standard sales processes and templates, execute and close sales calls with a focus on value-added selling activities in specified accounts.
- Execute Looks of Success in outlets, sell and implement campaigns, and sell promotional programming.
- Manage appropriate store inventory levels.
- Support contract renewal negotiations as requested.
- Generate IRR analysis.
- Develop customer relationships.
- Review business results with customers.
- Ensure assets meet minimum performance requirements and develop a plan of action for those assets generating zero or low volume.
- Establish and achieve equipment placement goals.
- Tracks daily, weekly and monthly call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations.
- Manage all assigned Customer Support Tickets through to closure.
- New Business Development:
- Acquire specific number of accounts based on assigned territory opportunity.
- Set up new accounts with channel Look Of Success.
- Qualify accounts to determine opportunity and investment levels.
- Order Taking – in connection with an Order Replenishment sales call:
- Ensure account meets Company merchandising standards.
- Determine stores' product needs.
- Using company systems and technology, place and transmit appropriate order in conjunction with existing geographic sales routes.
- Sell in incremental displays and equipment placements.
- Sell in promotional programs.
- Ensure customer compliance.
- Communicate account and market knowledge to sales leaders, to include information on new customers.
- Assure account and customer standards are met; including assuring proper POS is executed and proper maintenance of company assets.
- Check for proper company standards with product rotation.
- Resolve customer inquiries, including researching and closing Customer Service Tickets.
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED), Bachelor’s Degree preferred; one or more years general sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two or more years of outside sales or Business Development experience preferred.
- One to two years of Customer Service experience preferred.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Must have valid drivers license, good driving record, proof of auto insurance (SR-22 is not acceptable), and own means of reliable transportation.
- Minimum of 5 years beverage sales supervision experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Strong time management and organizational skills. Able to manage time by establishing priorities and developing work plans to ensure maximum productivity.
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills. Able to interpret sales data and customer information, understand causal relationships, generate multiple solutions, and formulate action plans.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Use of pallet jacks and hand carts are required to load and unload products for use in customer locations.
- Frequently lift and/or move 10-25 pounds and occasional lifting of 50+ pounds.
- Required to regularly stand, walk, lift product floor to waist, shoulder to overhead, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. Occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- This position will be performed in Hilo, Hawaii.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, occasionally high due to outside environmental noises.
Notice: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Coca-Cola Bottling of Hawaii, LLC offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, and much more!
Background/Drug Screen. EOE.