Unified Brands is a leader in professional foodservice equipment design, manufacture and service. With an extensive portfolio of premium branded product lines to include Groen, Randell, Avtec, A la Cart and Power Soak, Unified Brands offers foodservice operators the essential equipment needed to support the varied menus of today's commercial kitchens. With an emphasis on custom fabrication and comprehensive foodservice preparation solutions, Unified Brands is a single source for cooking equipment, Sous Vide/cook-chill production, refrigeration, ventilation, utility distribution, conveyor, continuous motion washing, and meal delivery systems - with the ease of a single integrated business platform for sales, support, service, manufacturing, and business operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform engineer level functions in the development and execution of quality process, systems, improvements and solutions.
- Establish & maintain quality information systems to access, collect, analyze and distribute results within the organization utilizing quantitative tools to measure, analyze and control process such as SPC, process & performance capability studies, design of experiments, etc.
- Assist Materials Department with supplier performance, reliability, and evaluation as it relates to Quality.
- Lead internal quality improvement processes
- Lead supplier quality improvement processes.
- Drive next level quality improvements through systems, methods, and processes.
- Assist with training production lines in modern quality assurance methods and tools.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management System Implementation
- Utilize statistical and data analytical tools to characterize problems, determine root cause, and solutions
- Ability to work with professional and tactical personnel and to work in a cross-functional team environment
- Ability to read and interpret electro-mechanical drawings and specifications
- Understanding of statistical methods
- Must be self-motivated and driven
- Must be able to clearly communicate to all levels of the organization
- Excellent macro and micro level problem solving skills
- Ability to lead others in groups and projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quality, Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Technology/Engineering
- Experience in Quality Control/Assurance in manufacturing environment preferred
- Certified Quality Engineer (ASQ CQE) or equivalent certification preferred.
- Demonstrate experience in project completion with positive results, root cause analysis, and continuous improvement.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt preferred.
- General office environment with time on the manufacturing production floor
|Type ||Rarely 0-12% ||Occasionally 12-33% ||Frequently 34-66% ||Regularly 67-100% |
|Seeing: || || || ||X |
|Hearing: || || || ||X |
|Standing/Walking: || || || ||X |
|Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: || || ||X || |
|Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: || || ||X || |
|Grasping/Feeling: || || || ||X |
All qualified applicants will consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.