Manufacturing / Process Engineer - Remington Ammunition
- Initiating process changes and improvements to maintain process records.
- Effectively communicate process changes to all affected associates.
- Analyzes process and operational data such as production costs, process flow charts and production schedules, to determine efficient utilization of employees, tooling, supplies, and equipment.
- Recommends methods for improving worker efficiency and reducing waste of materials and utilities.
- Confers with management and engineering staff to implement plans and recommendations.
- Initiates and lead engineering projects as necessary.
- Initiates and implements cost improvements in processes and work methods, including capital projects.
- Write technical reports and present to management and other interested parties.
- Analyze problems by collecting and organizing data and propose best course of action.
- Effectively communicate with manufacturing personnel and management to resolve manufacturing difficulties. Possess the ability to provide technical guidance to shop personnel.
- Assists in training production personnel in applicable work instruction and procedures
- May handle hazardous waste, including labeling, inspecting, storing and transferring.
- Regularly interact with shop floor operators both to teach and to learn.
- Understand product specifications and interpret ballistics performance data.
- Understand how manufacturing processess affect the performance defining characteristics of the product.
- Coordinate safe and confidential visits of external suppliers and contractors.
- Bachelor's Degree in related Engineering discipline
- Related experience
- SolidWorks or CAD
- Ammunition, hunting, shooting, firearms knowledge
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled