GD-OTS is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join our Lincoln, NE organization. We are expanding rapidly and looking for motivated and creative individuals who want to help support and shape this organization as we grow.
General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems provides reliable and affordable composite products to the defense and commercial aerospace markets. With more than 50 years of expertise, General Dynamics designs, develops, manufactures and tests a full range of composite missile and space structures, including; rocket motors, pressure vessels, launch tubes and fuel tanks.
Major Position Responsibilities
- Manufacturing floor support.
- Process definition and refinement.
- Writing and revising manufacturing instructions.
- Interfacing with other functional groups, including; MRP system inputs.
- Responsible for leading Manufacturing readiness reviews.
- Interaction with customers/suppliers, continuous improvement activities and root cause corrective action (RCCA) support.
- A minimum, B.S. in Engineering or other technical field.
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is a must.
- In addition, strong verbal and written communication skills are essential. The ability to work in a team environment is critical.