Reporting to the Senior Director of Continuous Improvement, you will support operations by expanding the knowledge of the ConAgra Performance System (CPS) and the CPS Pillar structure. You will manage deployment of all pillars and processes to eliminate losses which result in step change improvement in plant performance. You will coordinate CPS with Platform, Plant and CPS Leadership to improve sustainable processes and results. You will work with leaders on pillar strategy, standard methods, auditing/assessment, pillar loss identification/analytics, and deployment of the right tools to attack losses. You will help with pillar education, training and creation of a continuous learning environment for assigned area. You will help plants identify potential process implementation issues and develop plans to overcome and work with resources in the use of best practices across the enterprise.
- Partner with Enterprise pillar lead to build skills in plant pillar teams
- Work with a team of CPS leaders to build skills in plant pillar teams and improvement efforts
- Work with plant Leadership team to develop high performing production teams
- Help the plant Leadership team achieve business metrics through implementation of CPS
- Provide leadership and coaching for plant personnel necessary to help improve results through a variety of other improvement methods
- Develop internal resource capability within plants
- Be an essential change agent for CI results achievement and glide path results
- Ensure resourcing and urgency in approach; while achieving results
- 75% travel
- Bachelor's degree
- Plant-based operations experience of at least 10 years
- Experience in TPM based continuous improvement of at least 10 years
- Clear ability to relate to and motivate people
- Good project management skills
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules (subject to your location and role)
Conagra Brands is one of North America's leading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that’s passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye®, Marie Callender's®, Banquet®, Healthy Choice®, Slim Jim®, Reddi-wip®, and Vlasic®, and emerging brands, including Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®, Duke's®, Earth Balance®, Gardein®, and Frontera®.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit www.conagrabrands.com.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.