At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you’re passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
- Actively contribute to the implementation of learning and development initiatives that are aligned with current and forward-looking Organization needs, Associate development plans and individual Business Unit needs
- Facilitate New Hire Orientation and support local and global onboarding processes
- Collaborate with HR business partners and business leaders to drive improved performance, learning and engagement across the Organization
- Support in the design and implementation of interventions to enable a robust performance management, career development processes for associates and people managers.
- As a key member of the Talent Management COE, keep abreast of talent management best practices and deliberate on adoption of key programs including career development, performance management, Diversity & Inclusion and Well-being.
- Adhere to vendor management process and service level agreements in support of talent management programs, by collaboratively working with the procurement team and BU POC’s for technical and other category trainings.
- Support in design and maintenance of TM data analytics and ensure audit compliance, data readiness.