Hirsh Industries, one of America's most successful manufacturers of filing cabinets and storage solutions is searching for a Production/Maintenance Tender
for its Dover, Delaware location.
Entry level and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply. Starting wage rate is dependent upon experience and skill set. Prior maintenance experience is not necessary but a mechanical aptitude is essential. This position is ideal for those candidates who have the desire to develop their skills for future, more complex maintenance positions. We will help you.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; company paid life insurance and voluntary life insurance; short-term disability insurance; 401(k) with employer match; 10 paid holidays plus a floating holiday; vacation; profit sharing and more!
- Ensure that production machinery is operating smoothly and efficiently
- Troubleshooting and minor repairs of production machinery
- Data collections
- Forklift operation
- Previous experience working with presses and/or automated equipment
- Willingness to cross train on all production equipment and assist in other areas
- Willingness to take initiative and grow in the position
- Ability to follow and understand Standard Operating Procedures
- Must be able to pass forklift license
- Must be able to pass crane operation training
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule and open to working the evening/overnight shift