** Competitive Pay starting at $29-$40**
** 3,000 Sign on bonus***
Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM), a global leader in the building materials industry, is in search of a Maintenance Technician, in Senatobia, MS. In this important role you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing mechanical and electrical systems within a manufacturing environment.
CCM is the largest division of Carlisle Companies, a diversified business of highly engineered products and solutions covering architectural & construction materials, aerospace & medical technologies, fluid control, and brake & friction systems. 2020 sales of $4.3B, operations in 37 countries, and 18K people.
CCM is growing rapidly with 5 major business units and 70+ manufacturing locations across North America and Europe
Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain trouble shoot and repair mechanical and electrical systems on industrial/manufacturing machinery
- Repair and maintain plant machinery and equipment such as mixers, conveyors, compressors, and pumps; repair or replace control devices such as switches, photo eyes, proximity sensors, pushbuttons, contactors, motor starters, etc.
- As needed; perform work order repairs, inspections and adjustments; able to set up and operate power tools, drill motor, circular saw, welders, drill press, bench grinder, band saw; hand tools and other metalworking equipment; fabrication and modification of new and existing equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on plant equipment
- Identify opportunities for improvement (problem areas) and participate in their resolution.
- Participate in planning activities and manage various plant utilities including chiller, air compressor, cooling tower, security system & fire protection system
- Complete daily process work from order data sheets, initiate purchase requisitions and utilize equipment and process documentation. Plan & execute minor projects on an as-needed basis
- Support CMMS through work order documentations, spare parts and inventory system support and utilization
- Actively participate and support plant safety, health, and environmental programs.
- Other duties as assigned