V&S Galvanizing, LLC has over 100 years of experience in Hot Dip Galvanizing and we are the leader in the steel coating industry. Today we operate over 30 galvanizing plants in the U.S. and Europe, featuring exceptional service to small fabricators as well as companies known worldwide.
We are currently searching for a Maintenance Technician at our New Castle, DE facility.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair equipment throughout plant.
- Inspect and perform routine preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Perform building repairs and maintenance as needed.
- Perform hydraulic, motor, and electrical maintenance repair and upkeep.
- Clean tools, equipment, machinery & work areas.
- Maintain a safe and orderly work environment.
- Perform and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and annual inspections/logs.
Qualifications, Physical Demands, and Work Environment:
- Must be high school graduate /or GED equivalent.
- Tolerant to hot and cold environment.
- Ability to reach, bend, push, and pull.
- Availability to be on call off of scheduled shift.
- Experience operating overhead cranes and forklifts is a plus.
A meaningful compensation package will be developed that includes:
- Competitive Pay.
- Paid Time Off.
- Paid Holidays.
- Premium benefit package; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability options for employee and family.
- 401k program with company match.
Reply here with resume or email your contact information to [email protected]
Pick up application in person at:
V&S Delaware Galvanizing, LLC
511 Carroll Drive
New Castle, DE 19720
For more information please visit our website: https://hotdipgalvanizing.com/
Job Type: Full-time