Hino Motors Manufacturing, U.S.A., Inc. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hino Motors, Ltd. (Japan), a Toyota Group Company. Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc. We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for our Marion, AR location. The successful candidate will work with team members maintain and restore facility equipment. all equipment for the entire facility
- Conduct, maintain, test, and repair electrical/electronic, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and components
- Apply knowledge of electrical/electronic and mechanical principles in determining equipment malfunctions and restores equipment to operation
- Supports manufacturing in the areas of mechanical, electrical, and electronic support
- Performs preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures. Adjusting to the changing needs of a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Problem solving and continuously improving safety, quality, and productivity
- Design, assemble, and test hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment and systems to include circuits, relay logic, wiring, motor, and servo drives
- Design, fabricate, machine, and repair jigs, fixtures and parts (metal, plastic, and wood) for projects, equipment repair, maintenance work orders, and machine modifications
- Write, program, troubleshoot, modify and/or repair programmable logic controllers, CNC machines, robotics, and other electronic equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment using standard and specialized hand/power tools
- Troubleshoot, replace and/or repair machine components to cylinders, pumps, motors, spindles, fixtures, slides, valves, gears, switches, and bearings
- Perform basic administrative skills including computer data entry and documentation of work performed by written and electronic methods
- Perform sling operation utilizing a crane, and the operation of forklifts
- Facilities Control - troubleshoot and repair industrial grade refrigeration systems for chillers, HVAC systems, and roof top units, air compressors and hot water boiler systems
- Electrical degree, diploma, or certification of completion for studies of electricity or documentation of any state Journeyman's Electrical License current or expired.
- Minimum of 1 year of industrial maintenance experience
- Available to work any shift including overtime, holidays, weekends, and shutdowns.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills required.
- Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge preferred, including motion/motor control, hydraulic/pneumatics, programmable logic controllers, robotics, variable frequency drives, and precision mechanical assemblies
- Experience with CNC with FANUC, Mitsubishi PLC, Yasukawa robots strongly desired
Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc. (HMMUSA) requires all new hires submit and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check prior to beginning employment.
Hino Motors Manufacturing U.S.A., Inc. (HMMUSA) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HMMUSA complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.