** Strong Hold**
** Maintenance Technician**
Louisville, KY 40214
We don’t just say you will experience personal growth and opportunities to win here, we provide them. No career-catfishing here! Plus, we develop super cool products. Check out some of our videos, guaranteed to be more interesting than most of your friends snap stories We build products and relationships that last a lifetime! No really, that’s what we do. We are a successful, but growing, business with a long-term record of winning, and we need YOU to come win with us. Check out our website at . Our diverse team members who speak 22 languages are passionate about their company and their co-workers.
Why You Should Work for Us!
What We Are Not:
- Fancy - we are manufacturers who believe beautiful facilities are NOT required to make quality products or retain the best team. No filter needed.
- High Tech - we incorporate technology into our products and business processes where appropriate, but technology doesn’t drive us, YET!
- Commitment-Phobes – We won’t ghost our customers, or you. We value long term relationships with our team members, vendors, and most valuable customers.
What We’re Looking For:
- Passion for winning. Achieving goals and continuous improvement drive you.
- Relatable Experience. Mechanical, Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Facilities...we want you!
- Willingness to learn. On the job training is provided while performing maintenance functions in a wide variety of situations. Additional training opportunities may be presented.
- Adaptable. Work environment is non-temperature regulated facility with moderate to loud noise levels.
- Flexible. Work schedules may be adjusted when a facility wide project is being completed. On call duty and overtime is sometimes required.
- Must pass drug screen and criminal background check.
Be part of a true team! Excellent benefits offered including health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K and paid holidays! Must be able to pass pre-employment screening. Fabricated Metals LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Maintenance Technician reports to the Maintenance Manager and works with a small team of maintenance mechanics supporting a 24/7 operation spread across multiple facilities. The Maintenance Technician performs preventative maintenance along with troubleshooting and problem resolution of various sheet and tube manufacturing, assembly, and finishing operations.
- Required to use hand tools, powered hand tools, cutting torches, SMAW and GMAW.
- Will be working in a seasonal ambient environment both internally and externally, sometimes in elevated positions and heights (ladders, mezzanines and lifts).
- Adhere to and promote a safe working environment. This includes keeping all materials, supplies, tools and any other related items in their place. Adherence to 5S (Sort, Set in Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain) is expected.
- Participate in Root Cause Problem Solving, (RCPS) to solve problems by identifying and correcting the root cause of events, as opposed to simply addressing their symptoms.
- Maintain, evaluate, troubleshoot, and repair manufacturing equipment including turret presses, lasers, and other sheet metal fabrication machinery.
- Maintain and repair manufacturing facilities including HVAC, roof, gutters, and landscaping.
- Interface with contractors, vendors, and equipment technical support personnel as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in industrial maintenance.
- Proven stable work history in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have a strong background in electrical, electronic and CNC with an understanding of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and overall machine troubleshooting skills.
- Understand the major components of assembly machines and their function (Sensors, PLC, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, HVAC, etc.).
- Experienced in electrical concepts, both high and low voltage.
- A strong knowledge of plant maintenance is a plus. Must be able to diagnose machine/equipment failure and repair the damage.
- Requires a self-motivated, team-player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Close attention to detail needed.
- Night Shift, Monday through Thursday, 4:00 pm to 2:30 am.
- Weekend Shift, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 6:00 am to 6:30 pm.
- Occasional Overtime as required.
- Due to training, and big projects, flexibility is a must.