You may know us as a global leader in rigid and flexible packaging, and specialty film solutions…You may also know us for our "Investing in Better" sustainability commitment.
The Maintenance Reliability Manager Directs, coordinates, and exercises functional authority for planning, organization, and integration of Reliability Engineering within Sites by coordinating with Site Maintenance Managers
You’ll thrive in this position if you are:
- Intellectually curious: you’re a lifelong learner; you pick things up and dissect them to see how they work, then figure out how to improve or fix them.
- A great communicator: you’re capable and comfortable translating concepts into layman terms that can be easily understood by a non-technical audience.
- Service minded: you’re a people person who effortlessly provides exceptional support whether it’s over the phone or in person.
- A top notch analyst: you possess the ability to demonstrate logical thinking in order to gather and analyze a variety of information.
- Driven by results: you are conscientious and persistent about delivering timely, high quality deliverables. You are never satisfied with your latest accomplishment and are always focused on hitting your next goal.
- Self-starting: you have an understanding of current project needs and know when it’s time to execute on crucial tasks.
Here’s more of what you’ll get to do:
- Identifying and reporting on potential failures within the planned and preventive maintenance systems
- Failure mode and effects analysis (FMEA)
- Root cause analysis (RCA)
- Avoidance of single point of failure (SPOF)
- Preventative/Planned Maintenance Optimization (PMO)
- Execution of PM audits in Klöckner Pentaplast’s production sites
- Build and harmonize functional locations
- Management of critical spare parts inventory
- Enforcement of processes, rules and regulations related to planned and preventative maintenance
What we require:
- Mechanical or Electrical engineering degree, with +4 years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- SixSigma GreenBelt or higher
- Experience in RCA, DoE, Six Sigma, DMAIC and SPC
What we prefer:
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Expert in maintenance related SAP modules
- Expert in MS office applications
- Deep process industry knowledge