It's exciting to work for a company that makes the world measurably better.
We're committed to bringing safety, quality, and customer focus to the business of advanced ceramics manufacturing.
Job TitleMaintenance Mechanic IIIResponsible for repair, installation and general upkeep of complex, interrelated manufacturing machinery, facility equipment and/or building. Works within a team environment to meet departmental goals and objectives. Maintains work area cleanliness.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Diagnose and repair, with or without schematic or manual, complex, interrelated process machinery; research and recommend efficient and cost effective solution to appropriate leader
• Perform internal and external facility equipment or building maintenance such as HVAC, painting, plumbing, welding etc.
• Troubleshoot challenging manufacturing or facility equipment, recommend permanent solution to appropriate leader
• Perform preventative maintenance such as changing coolants, lubricants or filters, following a set schedule
• Train and coach incoming mechanics and maintenance associates on department work instructions, processes, and procedures
• Wears required personal protective equipment at all times in areas where mandatory
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred but not required • Relevant Vocational or Technical certification preferred
• Five (5) years manufacturing machinery and building experience
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to provide and receive verbal and written instructions
• Intermediate math, computer and time-management skills
• Ability to self-direct work to complete project within defined time frame
• Advanced knowledge of machine repair, electrical, plumbing, pipefitting, welding, sheet metal, mill-wright and/or facility maintenance
• Must exhibit attention to detail as well as excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to work with a diverse variety of people from different cultures and backgrounds
Target Hiring Range: $0.00 - $0.00
Actual compensation is commensurate with experience, skills and education. CoorsTek strives to give all qualified applicants equal opportunity and to make selection decisions on job related factors. Do not provide any information on the application which will indicate your race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
If you like working for a company that makes a real difference in the world, you'll enjoy your career with us!