Are you interested in an exciting opportunity with a Green Energy focused organization? Does the concept of “Clean Air Everywhere” energize you? If so, read on……! Our aim -- to bring world class products and testing capabilities to market which will create a level of enhanced safety within the composite pressure cylinder industry not envisioned today. Hexagon Agilty Mobile Pipeline is a growing company, looking for highly motivated people to be part of our team that pushes revolutionary products, services, and world class manufacturing into the market!
Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic - B, C Shift and D shift
- Tuesday – Thursday 6:00 pm - 12:30 am for 6-hour shifts
- Sunday and Monday - 6:00 pm – 6:30 am for 12-hour shifts
- Off Friday and Saturday
- Tuesday - Thursday 12pm-6:30pm
- Friday and Saturday 6am-6:30pm
- Off Sunday and Monday
- Tuesday – Thursday 12:00 am-6:30 am for 6-hour shifts
- Friday and Saturday 6:00 pm – 6:30 am for 12-hour shifts
- Off Sunday and Monday
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Perform necessary work to maintain machinery and equipment, including, but not limited to; electrical work; welding; teardown and assembly; steam, gas, water or other pipeline work, machining and carpentry work. Perform set up, operate, troubleshoot, clean, maintain, and make repairs to manufacturing equipment to achieve production, safety and quality standards while following detailed procedures and standard work documentation. Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Support manufacturing in maintenance equipment and set-up per process specifications and other work instructions as directed.
· Maintain equipment in excellent working condition in an expedited fashion.
· Perform preventative maintenance tasks and suggest improvements.
· Observe and test the operation of machinery and equipment in order to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters, pressure gauges, heat sensors, observing load cells, strain gauges, and other testing and measurement devices.
· Operate newly repaired machinery and equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
· Comply with safety programs, policies and guidelines to ensure clean, orderly and safe working conditions.
· Comply with company policies and procedures.
· Perform other functions as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Proven experience with accepted practices, processes, materials, and tools related to maintenance.
· Proven repair experience of electric motors, generators, pumps, pressure systems, water systems, HVAC and other equipment and systems found in facilities.
· Knowledge of the servicing and maintenance of simple power, heating, and cooling units.
· Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions of building maintenance.
· Experience in routine mechanical or electrical maintenance and care for tools and equipment.
· Ability to work from sketches, drawings, and blueprints.
· Ability to use test and measurement equipment for flow, pressure, current, voltage, and dimensional analysis.
· Ability to maintain records regarding material, equipment, and repairs.
· Ability to perform basic calculations and conversions.
· Knowledge of PLC control and simple control circuitry, with the ability to revise and maintain such systems.
· Knowledge of hazardous waste handling.
Credentials and Experience
· Two year technical degree or equivalent experience.
· A minimum of five years of experience performing or assisting skilled trades workers in the mechanical or electrical trades.
Other Skills/Abilities or Special Requirements
· License/training to operate fork lift truck.
· Computer software proficiency in MS Office.
· Coordinate and coach equipment operators
· Willingness to work any shift and support 24/7 operational environment.
· Driver’s License.
· Ability to lift and carry up to 60 lbs. on a regular basis, up to 120 lbs. on an occasional basis [team lift available].
· Ability to sit, stand, bend, climb or walk for up to 8 hours or more per day.
· Ability to work with both hands and both feet on a regular basis
· Must demonstrate strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Will need own hand tools, special tools will be provided by Agility Fuel Solutions Willing to work overtime as needed.
C Shift Schedule -
Sunday and Monday - Off work
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 11:00AM - 5:30PM
Friday and Saturday - 5AM - 5:30PM
D Shift Schedule -
Tuesday – Thursday 11:00 pm-5:30 am for 6-hour shifts
Friday and Saturday 5:00 pm – 5:30 am for 12-hour shifts
Off Sunday and Monday