As a Trex Maintenance Manager, you’ll determine the needs of the plant and equipment, and secure the manpower and parts to meet production requirements.
A member of our Maintenance Team, you’ll help us maximize the productivity and efficiency of our facilities.
- Oversee maintenance of production equipment and related systems.
- Serve as the technical expert for all maintenance entities across the organization.
- Oversee and direct the spare parts program to ensure budgeted uptime.
- Recommend equipment upgrades or modifications to improve performance or reliability.
- Generate and own the annual maintenance budget.
- Maintain records related to equipment usage and manpower.
- Coordinate and drive the predictive maintenance program.
- Manage requests for maintenance and prioritize based on urgency and resources.
- Conduct root cause analysis of equipment failures and implement fixes.
- Manage the work of the technical maintenance staff, contractors and subcontractors.
- Provide structured and advanced training for all maintenance personnel.
A bachelor’s degree in a technical or engineering program, along with previous experience in a manufacturing environment is required along with five-to-eight years directly supervising maintenance personnel is required, but if you’ve worked as a maintenance supervisor or facilities manager you’re Trex material for sure.
Have experience in industrial maintenance or as a maintenance mechanic? You’ll fit in just fine.
WHO WE ARE
We’re the No. 1 decking brand in the world, and we’re determined to keep it that way. This is how we do it:
- Hold ourselves to relentlessly high standards.
- Focus on action and results.
- Push ourselves and each other to the next level.
- Always do the right thing.
- Prioritize quality.
- Take safety seriously.
- Never settle for second best.
If that sounds like you, keep reading.
When you join the Trex family, you’ll become part of a passionate team of self-starters who came to win and never back down.
We won’t hold your hand. You’ll need to embrace the challenge of figuring things out on your own.
Also, if you have a great idea, speak up. We want to hear it.
BENEFITS & PERKS
We believe that hard work should be rewarded. We take care of you as part of our Trex family so you can take care of yours. Here are just a few of the perks beyond the paycheck:
- Time Off - We’ll give you paid holidays and paid vacation.
- Bonuses- We know you like a good challenge. Hit your targets, and we’ll pay you extra.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance- Choose from a variety of options. We’ll pick up a pretty generous part of the cost. Plus, you can earn lower rates through our wellness program.
- 401(k) With Company Match- Save for your retirement and we’ll match it dollar for dollar.
- Tuition Reimbursement- We’re all about pushing to the next level. When you’re ready to get the degree, we’ll pick up part of the tab.
- Training and Education- We offer dozens of options to boost your performance – both online, on-site and nearby.
- Stock Purchase Program- Invest in Trex at a discounted price.
- Employee Discount Program- We sell the world’s No. 1 decking brand. It makes sense that you’d want it at your house too, so we’ll give you a discount.
We offer leadership positions to the team members who earn them. If you’re looking to continue to grow your career or learn new things, you’ll have plenty of opportunities.