Principal Duties and Accountabilities (*Essential Functions)
- Works in a safe and orderly manner at all times. Obeys plant, department and area rules and regulations and proactively encourages other team members to do so.
- Obtains, maintains and wears or uses all necessary safety equipment as directed by work instructions or area supervisor.
- Attends shift, department and plant meetings in a timely manner as directed by supervisor.
- Fabricates, installs, troubleshoots, modifies and repairs systems, equipment & components including, but not limited to, electrical, electronic and electro-mechanical devices to the component level if economically feasible.
- Performs preventative maintenance inspections and testing of various plant equipment, electronic instrumentation and electrical power distribution equipment.
- Works from blueprints, CAD/CAM drawings, sketches, models and verbal instructions.
- Maintains process integrity with proper documentation and observance of process records
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area at all times.
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, gear discounts and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Our Postings are not intended for distribution to or use in any jurisdiction, country or territory where such distribution or use would violate local law or would subject us to any regulations in another jurisdiction, country or territory. We reserve the right to limit our Postings in any jurisdiction, country or territory.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled