This position is a full-time hourly position. Shift schedule: Monday through Friday, 2:00pm -to \10:00pm.
- Shift differential pay.
- Overtime as needed.
Job Summary: Clean, repair, maintain, build and fabricate equipment for buildings and grounds at the plant. Coordinate with vendors and outside contractors on building or maintenance improvement projects and repairs when needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Safety and maintenance checks.
- Replace cords and parts on broken or worn-out equipment.
- Repair hand and/or power tools.
- Repair plumbing.
- Paint non-production items.
- Trouble shoot and adjust equipment and machines.
- Clean and repair lighting.
- Service motor home when needed.
- Fabricate parts and shop equipment.
- Document repairs and data entry.
- Follow all safety lockout/tag out procedures.
- Snow removal and lawn care.
- Assist in other areas of production as needed and qualified.
- Perform work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines and procedure.
- Domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
- Performs related work or job duties as required by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Basic mechanical abilities to include; electrical, hydraulic and plumbing.
- Forklift driving skills along with ability to operate maintenance equipment.
- Physical strength sufficient to perform job duties.
- Understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
- Electrical, HVAC, and mechanical troubleshooting necessary.
- Blue print, assembly and technical schematic reading and documents required.
- Safety orientated and follow all safety standards and regulations.
- Communicate effectively, in English, both orally and written,
- Work effectively and productively in the resolution of difficult and/or stressful issues.
- Proficient data entry skills need to prepare routine administrative reports and paperwork using Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment written math test, physical, drug and background test
Minimum Qualifications for Application
- High School Diploma or GED with 3 years of experience in industrial maintenance or similar experience.
- Current Driver’s License and insurable.
- Knowledge of Epicor or similar ERP system.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing.