Do you have a passion to develop and grow your skills? Are you an original thinker with a passion to win?
Come join the team at Kimberly-Clark leading the world in providing “Essentials for a Better Life”. Rated as one of America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes, Kimberly-Clark manufactures the finest-quality products on high speed advanced manufacturing equipment in a climate-controlled, clean environment, where safety is a top priority
• 12 hour rotating swing shifts
• Required to work days, nights, holidays, weekends, and overtime
• Required to remain flexible to work some shifts/weekends as needed to meet customers’ needs and maximize asset utilization
• Minimum of 18 years of age
• High School diploma or GED equivalency Preferred
• 3+ years of work experience, 1 year experience in the manufacturing industry preferred OR equivalent Military Education/Training
• Ability to work scheduled shift work
• Be able to pass pre-employment drug screening
• Be able to pass post-offer/pre-hire Physical Abilities Test (PAT) to confirm that individuals can perform the essential functions of the job.
• Veterans and members of the Reserve and Guard are highly encouraged to apply
Preferred skills and abilities:
• Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy manufacturing environment
• Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, push and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
• Experience with basic mechanical maintenance and/or machine troubleshooting
• Experience working with computers
• Willing and able to adhere to strict safety rules and regulations, to include wearing safety equipment
In this role you will be part of a high performing team working with technologically advanced high-speed manufacturing equipment. You will be challenged with:
• Learning multiple operator functions in order to operate equipment to expected performance levels
• Installing, maintaining and troubleshooting machinery and equipment
• Driving forklifts to move material around work site
• Working as a team to help meet or exceed production, waste and quality goals
• Performing mechanical tasks and preventative maintenance on equipment
• Possible promotion after 3 months (which includes a significant pay increase).
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law. With an inclusive culture, our employees – and the original thinking they bring to Kimberly-Clark – make us stronger. EOE disability/vet.