- 02-Sep-2021 to Until Filled (MST)
- Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Full Time
Health, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Options, 401k with match and more!
We want you to join our team!
Come join a company that has been around almost 100 years, and still going strong! Easton is the leading manufacturing company in Archery equipment around the world.
We are currently looking for a Pultrusion Machine Operator on 1st shift.
What we offer:
- Wage: $18.50-$19.00 per hour DOE (weekends required)
- Start time: 7:00AM - 3:30PM
- 3 weeks paid time off the first year
- 80 hours of paid holidays
- Benefits within 30 days
- 401K with match and profit sharing
- Access to archery ranges (no need to have your own equipment, we have some to borrow!)
- Product discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Gym reimbursement
- Multiple plan options for health and dental
- Free or low cost telemedicine for eligible employees
- Company paid life insurance with options to purchase additional coverage
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employees enjoy a variety of on-site events such as flu shots and safety lunches!
The Pultrusion Machine Operator is responsible for setting up and maintaining various shaft and arrow production machines including calibrating product and making the necessary machine adjustments to ensure a quality product.
What you will be doing:
- Set-up, run and maintain machinery
- Ensure products meet quality standards and specifications
- Perform visual inspections
- Complete hourly buyoffs document information in daily buyoff sheet and record information into the computer
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to be successful:
- Able to read and understand work instructions
- Familiar with measurement instruments (i.e. Calipers, scales)
- Basic understanding of math
- Attention to detail and good eyesight
- Speak, understand, read, and write in English
- Some mechanical aptitude
- Ability to lift 25 LBS
Location (city, state or zip code) You must select a location. Education status You must select an education status answer. Seeking for You must select a seeking status answer.