Johnson Brothers is a national family-owned wine, spirits, and beer distributor. We have been providing exceptional service to our customers since 1953, representing the world's most famous brands in the beverage industry.
We are seeking a top-notch professional with industry experience. The most ideal candidate will possess excellent communication and organization abilities and have a passion for sales. This is a great opportunity in our established and ever-growing company. Johnson Brothers offers competitive pay and an excellent benefit package.
Johnson Brothers of Hawaii has been operating for the past 34 years on island providing quality products and services.
- Aggressively pursues and delivers on quarterly goals of new AP's for Luxury wine & Spirits in On Premise and Fine Wine Retail.
- Delivers incremental quarterly revenue goal and develops new wine list and WBTG menu placements based on set quarterly goal in assigned influential accounts.
- Owns and drives the sales of Luxury portfolio and drives a high level of account advocacy for those brands within preassigned account list.
- Builds strong- long-term value-added relationships with assigned accounts.
- Owns relationship & visibility with buyers.
- Exceeds buyer expectations and continually differentiates from the competition.
- Acts as a valued partner and consultant to the customer.
- Communicates a high- level of enthusiasm and knowledge to inspire and place trust with buyers.
- Fully understands the story and Luxury component/traits of each brand.
- Has the ability to communicate these stories in a public speaking format in a clear and concise manner to buyers and consumers.
- Makes regular calls on assigned accounts to provide a high-level relationship between the account and the portfolio.
- Continually evaluates entire beverage program to include wine list, bar program, drink list.
- Provides high level, professional staff training on a regular basis to drive staff awareness on existing and new PODS.
- Accomplishes consumer event activation goals on a quarterly basis.
- Provides creative event ideas to drive new PODS, incremental revenue for JBL and the account.
- Understands the concept of selling the right product in the right account.
- Moves seamlessly during a customer call from presenting to asking for the order and establish staff training to seat the brands in the account.
- Maintains intellectual awareness of global and local trends regarding wine styles, spirit trends.
- Continually identifies new and emerging prestige Luxury account opportunities and communicates timely to manager.
- Manage execution of luxury allocations in relationship with key accounts.
- Fully understands Luxury pricing structure of wine and spirit portfolio and sells Luxury not price.
- Local candidates preferred (no relocation package)
Johnson Brothers is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and equal treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Johnson Brothers makes employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications for the job.