SHIFT: 2nd Shift (Evening)
SUMMARY: Place wood in the lugs, facing the right way. Pull the wood back against the bumper and keep straight for the end-matcher feeder.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Responsible for following Job Safety Analysis guidelines to assure safe operations
- Keep wood straight and facing the right way
- Pull wood back against the bumper
- Work rapidly in order to maintain production requirements
- Keep all wood off floor
- Keep area clean by blowing out both end-matchers, slat tables, and all conveyor systems around end-matcher area
- Perform other assigned tasks as needed
- Must be able to successfully complete and pass a background check, employment verification and drug screening.
- Must have positive and verifiable work history (minimum 6 months - 1 year with same employer within the last 3 years required)
- Must be able to work with a sense of urgency at all times in a labor intense non-temperature controlled environment, on feet, using repetitive hand movements.
- Requires excellent hand and eye coordination
- Recent manufacturing experience in the wood industry and/or in an industrial work environment preferred