START AN EXCITING CAREER IN THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY!
Offers Extended on the spot!!!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Local CDL Truck Drivers loads equipment on to the truck.
• Drives the truck to the aircraft (Local airport).
• Loads galleys according to customer guidelines (Local airport).
• Local CDL Truck Drivers unloads dirty equipment, and places dirty equipment and trash in designated area (Local facility).
• All activities must be accomplished according to customer guidelines and while adhering to safety and sanitation regulations.
• Interact with the airline representatives at the aircraft (Local airport).
• Follow directions
• Work as a member of the Transportation team
• Additional duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by management for the Local CDL Truck Drivers
• High School Diploma or GED is preferred
• Up to one-year experience preferred
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
• Current U.S. driver's license
• CDL Class A or B is required (All local routes and airport)
• Some locations may require a Customs Seal from local airport authority (Local airport)
Language / Communication Skills:
• Local CDL Truck Drivers must be able to read and write to complete required forms
• Communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers
Requirements of the Job:
• Work assigned schedule which may vary and could include weekends and holidays (All local routes and airport).
• Local CDL Truck Drivers work overtime when required.
• Local CDL Truck Drivers must arrives to work on-time (Local facility).
• Local CDL Truck Drivers must comply with company policies.
• Local CDL Truck Drivers must complete paperwork and related administrative duties.
• Local CDL Truck Drivers will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
• Majority of duties performed by Local CDL Truck Drivers are outside in all weather conditions
• Local CDL Truck Drivers must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds frequently during shift
• Local CDL Truck Drivers regularly stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
• Local CDL Truck Drivers must be able to work at heights up to 25 feet or more depending upon aircraft
Demonstrated Values to be Successful in the Position
Employees at gategroup are expected to live our Values of Excellence, Integrity, Passion and Accountability. To demonstrate these Values, we expect to observe the following from everyone:
• We treat each other with respect and we act with integrity
• We communicate and keep each other informed
• We put our heads together to problem solve and deliver excellence as a team
• We have passion for our work and we pay attention to the little details
• We foster an environment of accountability, take responsibility for our actions and learn from our mistakes
• We do what we say we will do, when we say we are going to do it
• We care about our coworkers, always taking an opportunity to make someone’s day better
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
gategroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category under applicable law.
For further information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf