Overview of the Equipment Services Repair Associate
This position works in a light manufacturing environment. The Equipment Services Repair
Associate tests, troubleshoots, and performs repairs as per OEM specifications on various
models of bottled water coolers, filtration equipment and coffee brewers.
* Always follow Safety Guidelines and Good Manufacturing Processes
* Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair heating, cooling and electrical failures on all
* Use problem solving skills to support continuous improvement
* Read schematics and technical manuals to support OEM repairs
* Perform testing using electrical instrumentation as provided by the Refurb department
* Complete documentation and record keeping as assigned for the position
* Perform all basic functions refurbishment (disassemble - assemble, clean - sanitize,
perform quality inspections)
* Adhere to housekeeping and 5S standards at the workstation
* Actively participate in team huddles to support performance objectives and goals
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment with a sense of urgency while
maintaining quality and company safety standards
* Safely operate manual, electric, battery and pneumatic hand tools (screwdrivers,
wrenches, drills, amp meter, etc.)
* Ability to frequently bend, stoop, and stand for a prolonged period
* Ability to lift 45 pounds as needed
* Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
* Ability to perform baseline mathematics (multiplication, division)
Who We Are
Primo Water North America is America's favorite water, coffee and filtration solutions provider--reaching customers when, how and where they need water and creating customers for life by making better-for-you beverages easy.
One of North America's largest bottled water companies, we deliver safe, great-tasting water to homes, businesses and retail locations across the U.S. and Canada via 12 regional brands and three national brands -- Alhambra, Canadian Springs, Crystal Rock, Crystal Springs, Deep Rock, Hinckley Springs, Kentwood Springs, Labrador Source, Mountain Valley Water, Mount Olympus, Nursery, Primo, Sierra Spring, Sparkletts and Vermont Pure.
In North America, we provide direct delivery to more than 1.6 million homes and business locations, and over 13,000 retail locations across 42 U.S. states and Canada, covering 90% of the U.S. population and 80% of the Canadian population. We are also proud to provide more than 22,000 water exchange and refill locations.
Please visit our website www.water.com for more information about Primo Water North America. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.