Advance the automotive market and advance your career at Gentex! Join a collaborative culture devoted to innovation, cooperation, and continuous improvement. Your ideas are not just heard, they are celebrated! Explore Gentex today!
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
· To develop high-quality product software.
· Execution of full development lifecycle including: Requirements Analysis, Software Architecture, Software Design, Algorithm Design, Unit Test Development, Integration Test Development, Embedded Software Development, Software Verification and Validation.
· Coordinate with Software Project Engineering to meet development milestones and deadlines.
· Interface with Software Test to validate software function and quality.
· Interface with Electrical Development to assure hardware/software integration.
· Coordinate with Electrical Engineering Process Group to adhere to development process requirements.
· Coordinate with Electrical Systems for integration of software to hardware for final product function, validation, and launch to meet requirements.
· Interface with Mechanical Engineering, Microelectronics Assembly, Electronics Assembly, Final Assembly, Applied Materials, and Quality departments to support the execution of Electrical Engineering products into applications.
· Participate in Product Launch Teams as required.
· Technical Leadership and Influence in the execution of all primary responsibilities.
· Day-to-day direction and support of software engineers in area of responsibility.
· Career development, compensation planning, and other supervisor functions for software engineers in area of responsibility.
Gentex is an equal opportunity employer
Gentex extends equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees regardless of an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), disability, marital status, military service, height, weight, genetic information, or any other reason protected by law.
Gentex is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. For accommodation requests, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Gentex will not discriminate against any qualified individual who can perform the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Understand your right to work
At Gentex, we use E-verify to confirm you're authorized to work in the U.S.
E-Verify – English & Spanish
Right to Work – English
Right to Work - Spanish